Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Suhadi Does The Rain Dance


Expert defending champion Md Suhadi Ali Rahmat will be doing the rain dance in Kuantan in the hopes that a wet track will give him a chance to climb up to the top step of the podium. Having watched his two team mates conquer the first 2 rounds of the 2007 season, Suhadi is vowing to do everything he can to end his winning drought. "I was very happy for my team mates when first Fazrul won in Kluang and then Fazli won in Sepang. I finished 3rd in both occasions. I've never had a good track record in Kuantan but I'm hoping this year to change things around," said Suhadi who has not won an Expert race since 2005. "This winning drought is not for a lack of trying," he explained. "In fact, I tried really hard last year to score at least one chequered flag but luck was not on my side. Perhaps the tables would be turned if it rained during the Expert Finals because I believe that my motocross experience would give me an insurmountable advantage on a wet track."

No comments: